Thursday 8 December 2011

Weekly Trading Update - 07-11 November 2011

There were no trades for me again this week, and I've actually decided to stop trading forex for the time being. My 4 hour trading system just doesn't generate as many trades as it used to, and with the markets drifting aimlessly with all the uncertainty that's around right now, I think it's best to just sit on the sidelines.

Even if market conditions do change and we start to see a lot more volatility, it will be only last for a few weeks anyway because we have the Christmas and New Year holidays just around the corner, and the markets are always very quiet and impossible to trade at that time of the year.

Anyway I shall still be trading stocks, as this is what I love doing more than anything else, and I have this website and a few others to keep me busy, but there probably won't be any more Weekly Trading Updates for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More